An opportunity has arisen for a part-time Administration Assistant, based in EON’s new Katherine office.
Part-Time Position – 22 hours per week
Remuneration – Negotiable based on experience
Benefits – Salary sacrifice benefits based on PBI status
The role of the Administration Assistant is primarily to provide administrative support to the EON Foundation National Operations Manager, allowing the organisation to achieve its strategic goals and the workplace to run smoothly.
Role and duties
This role varies day to day and requires a highly organised, dynamic individual. The specific duties will include:
- General administrative duties including answering calls, management of office machines and resources, filing and database management;
- Collation of data and information from operational reports;
- Day-to-day maintenance of the Customer Relationship Management system;
- Coordinate travel arrangements for Board and Management as requested;
- Manage office supplies and bulk supply orders for local staff;
- Manage the Information Communication Technology (ICT) environment including profile management, security and liaise with the IT service providers;
- Assist with logistical needs of field staff;
- Assist the National Operations Manage with diary management, meeting co-ordination and correspondence;
- Be the “face” of EON in the Northern Territory office, communicating our values of trust, respect, accountability and adaptability;
- Co-ordinate the bi-annual Operations Planning Meeting in conjunction with the Perth based Administrative Assistant and as directed by the National Operations Manager;
- Other administrative duties as directed by the National Operations Manager, Board or Management;
- Assist the Financial Controller and Bookkeeper with collation of timesheets for payroll, organising relevant paper work for NT Staff and assist Project Managers to complete Expense Trackers and collate invoices/receipts for Bookkeeper.
- Highly developed administrative, ICT and organisational skills
- Highly Proficient in Excel, Word, Office 365 and iOS
- Demonstrated experience in providing executive support to Board and Management
- Demonstrated experience in preparation of reports and publications.
- Understanding of cultural engagement and awareness
To apply for this role
To apply for this role, please provide a covering letter addressing the selection criteria, together with your CV and submit by email by 22 March 2019 to: