Be part of the solution . . .
The EON Foundation is actively seeking corporate partnerships with organisations keen to be part of the solution to reducing preventable and chronic disease caused by poor nutrition in remote Aboriginal communities.
Together with EON, your support will enable expansion of the EON Thriving Communities Program, teaching more children and adult community members to:
- Grow their own food in harsh climatic conditions
- Provide a secure and freely accessible supply of healthy fruit, vegetables and bush tucker
- Prepare meals in a healthy environment
- Build community capacity to ensure sustainability
- Provide access to horticulture training and job opportunities
Corporate partnerships are vital in allowing EON to meet growing demand from new communities. We have an impressive track record, exceptionally strong governance and a team of passionate and experienced people who deliver our highly successful and proven EON Thriving Communities Program.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss partnership opportunities with you.
Please contact Marie-Louise Carroll, Executive Manager on
t. (08) 9381 5403 or