Run, ride, walk, swim or just bake . . .
Your collective support goes a long way to helping EON keep our community gardens thriving, our kids flourishing and fully engaged at school.
Whether you’re an individual or a group, we can support you in lots of ways, helping you to raise vital funds and awareness within your local community . . . whilst having a lot of fun doing so.
Some popular ideas are:
- Participate in a sporting event.
- Put a link to our donation page in your email signature block.
- Host a quiz night.
- Film night – rent out your local cinema and invite everyone you know to a great movie.
- Sausage sizzle.
- Lucky dip book exchange – wrap pre-loved books with a note indicating genre and age category and ask friends and colleagues to purchase a great book at a fair price . . . for a great cause.
- Bad shirt day – wear it with pride for a donation to EON Foundation.
- Hold an Auction of unwanted items at work and sell them to the highest bidder.
- Turn your bad habit into something good and donate the cost-saving to EON Foundation.
- Who doesn’t love a bake sale! Sell your fabulous homemade creations and donate the proceeds to EON Foundation.
Many companies have an Employee Dollar Matching program and will match the value of an employee’s fundraising efforts. It’s a popular workplace initiative, so ask your boss . . . nicely !!
Proceeds can be sent or transferred here.
We’d love to help with your fundraising idea, so please contact us on:
t. (08) 9381 5403